Dynamic Tech Services is currently seeking an ERP Analyst to join our Consulting team. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of successfully configuring and supporting ERP and industry-related vertical solutions.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Remote within Continental US (preferably Southeast US)
What You Will Do
- Configure ERP modules and third-party solutions during implementation projects; install updates, patches and perform other system maintenance for clients
- Provide ongoing context sensitive and technical support to customers; track customer issues and issue remediation; escalate issues when appropriate
- Execute configuration changes to cloud server environments, database instances, ERP systems, and industry-specific vertical solutions to address evolving customer requirements and product issues
- Document/update business and data requirements, workflows, and logical processes used to configure ERP and third-party systems
- Maintain and update project plans and client-specific documentation; assist with regular client reporting
- Assist Implementation teams with discovery, documenting requirements, defining scopes of work, and writing proposals
- Provide end-user training and documentation on implemented solutions
- Strong working knowledge of Acumatica Cloud ERP suites and functionality
- Strong working knowledge of accounting and standard business processes – distribution, manufacturing, and field service business process knowledge a plus
- Strong working knowledge of cloud server and relational database configuration
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to translate client issues/requests into solutions and implement the same
- Excellent listening, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with clients remotely and onsite
- Acumatica Technical Specialist, Advanced Financials, and System Administrator certifications a plus
- An Accounting degree or equivalent a plus
Ready to Apply?
Interested in applying for the position? Please complete the form to the right and provide a copy of your resume and cover letter in PDF or Microsoft Word format.