ERP Project Manager
Dynamic Tech Services is currently seeking an ERP Project Manager to join our Consulting team. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of successfully leading implementation projects for ERP and industry-related vertical solutions.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Remote within Continental US (preferably Southeast US)
What You Will Do
- Lead ERP implementation projects through all phases of deployment; act as the central point of communication for customers and project team members
- Document and track ERP and third-party solution implementation projects, including project scope, project plans, schedule, and spend/budget
- Develop and keep all project artifacts organized and up-to-date; ensure project artifacts are centrally stored and accessible to team members and customers
- Proactively coordinate and deploy internal resources and third-party vendors (when required) to ensure implementation tasks are completed to schedule; follow up with the same to ensure tasks are completed to schedule and budget
- Identify and document project risks, work with team members to identify proper risk mitigation and/or escalate risks as appropriate
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all project related information; disseminate project information and updates to implementation team, clients, and third-party vendors as appropriate
- Minimum of 2 years of project management experience implementing ERP systems, experience implementing ERP systems in the distribution, manufacturing, and field service verticals a plus
- Experience using Smartsheet and Atlassian Confluence a plus
- Strong knowledge of Acumatica Cloud ERP functionality, accounting practices, and standard business processes
- Understanding of cloud server architecture and relational databases
- Ability to work independently with customers, third-party vendors, and consultants (with dotted line authority) in both remote and onsite environments
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills
- Acumatica Implementation Project Manager certification required; other Acumatica certifications a plus
- Accounting degree or equivalent a plus
Ready to Apply?
Interested in applying for the position? Please complete the form to the right and provide a copy of your resume and cover letter in PDF or Microsoft Word format.