Technical Account Manager
Dynamic Tech Services is currently seeking a top-performing Technical Account Manager to join our sales team. The ideal candidate is self motivated with a proven track record selling Acumatica Cloud ERP and industry-related vertical solutions.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Remote within Continental US (preferably Southeast US)
What You Will Do
- Proactively develop client relationships, manage subscription renewals and independently nurture sales leads from initial contact to a successful close
- Drive customer scoping sessions and determine prospect pain points and business requirements
- Respond to product and pricing questions; provide written responses to RFPs submitted by prospects
- Conduct live product demonstrations of Acumatica Cloud ERP and vertical solutions designed specifically to address the identified business requirements of prospects
- Prepare sales proposals and keep detailed notes of prospect interactions, proposals, and other artifacts provided during the sales process
- Work with existing customer accounts to identify third-party solutions that provide value to their business and demonstrate the same
- Provide internal reporting on the status of sales opportunities, such as potential deal value, prospective close timelines, and issues holding up the close of sales opportunities
- Strong knowledge of Acumatica Cloud ERP solution suites and functionality
- Strong understanding of accounting and standard business processes – distribution, manufacturing, and field service business process knowledge a plus
- Ability to identify and speak the language of decision makers, including business leaders (Owners and CEOs), financial leaders (CFO/Controllers), technical leads (IT Directors) and operational team leaders
- Excellent listening, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with prospects and customers in both remote and onsite environments
- A minimum of 2 years of experience successfully selling Acumatica Cloud ERP, particularly in the distribution, manufacturing, and field service verticals
- Acumatica Sales Consultant certification required; Acumatica Pre-Sales Engineer or other certifications a plus
- An Accounting degree or equivalent a plus
Ready to Apply?
Interested in applying for the position? Please complete the form to the right and provide a copy of your resume and cover letter in PDF or Microsoft Word format.