- This event has passed.
Acumatica Online Training: Inventory and Order Management Part 1 – Extended Inventory Scenarios (D200)
October 26 @ 10:00 am - October 28 @ 11:00 am
Join us for part one of this inventory and order management online training. We will discuss managing warehouses, warehouse locations, single and two-step inventory transfers, and managing items with lot and serial numbers.
Acumatica ERP Experience Required: 3-6 months
Who Should Attend (relationship to Acumatica):
- Acumatica end users (customers)
Acumatica ERP version: 2020 R1
Training Description: You will learn to configure system settings and entities that are specific to configuring the inventory and order management functionality in a company with multiple warehouses. You will also learn how to perform configuration of lot- and serial-tracked items and inventory catalog in the system.
Training Syllabus: The program is covered over three days as follows:
- Day 1: Managing Warehouses. In this session, you will learn how to prepare the system for the creation of warehouses and create warehouses. You will specify warehouse-specific settings for stock items and prices and use a warehouse as a source of GL accounts for posting classes.
- Day 2: Warehouse Locations and Single-Step Transfers and Processing Two-Step Inventory Transfers. In this session, you will learn how to create and configure warehouse locations. You will perform single-step transfers between warehouse locations and view item availability by location. You will learn how to record the movement of stock items between warehouses by using a two-step transfer and find information about items in transit.
- Day 3: Managing Items with Lot and Serial Numbers. In this session, you will learn how to configure the tracking of items with lot and serial numbers. You will process purchase and sales documents that contain lot- and serial-tracked items.
Partner Certification: This class is based on the materials of Part 1 of the D200 Inventory and Order Management Extended Scenarios course, which is part of the Inventory and Order Management badge. Completion of this class does not give you an automatic completion of the related course at Partner University; you will still need to complete the exam at Partner University.
Date and time: This training meets the following three times, and attendees are expected to attend all three sessions:
- Mon, Oct 26, 2020 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PT
- Tue, Oct 27, 2020 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PT
- Wed, Oct 28, 2020 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PT
Registration URL: https://webinar.ringcentral.com/webinar/register/WN_soF1-F78QhSzlaIt7aP_hQ*
*To provide a cloud instance for attendees, we need to generate a registration report and perform some activities to deploy the instance and send out the credentials. All this takes time and we have to do it several hours before the webinar. So we highly recommend not leaving the registration up to the last minute of the webinar start. Everyone who registers after 6 AM PT of Day 1 session will not receive the link to the cloud instance and credentials for it and will have to attend a webinar in a view-only format.
Instructor: Johans Saavedra
In the role of ERP Functional Consultant Johans works with our partners and customers creating customization design specs. Then coordinating with the Moscow services team to develop and deliver the final package.
Johans has over 23 years of experience in the ERP Software industry (Dynamics SL, Dynamics GP, Sage, and Acumatica). He worked 7 years at Solomon Venezuela where he gained a wide range of experiences implementing and overseeing 25+ Dynamics SL (formerly known as Solomon) implementations local and overseas (Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and Mexico). Before joining Acumatica, he worked at a current Partner for 15 years combining all the consulting experience with technical skills to build complex reports on multiple platforms. Johans began his career as a COBOL and INFORMIX 4GL developer.
For this training, attendees are expected to complete the following courses for a better understanding of the processes described in this training:
None. Attendees will be provided with a cloud instance and tenant for training purposes.
Training Materials Please download the following training guide that you will need for the training: D200 Inventory and Order Management Extended Scenarios.pdf
Continuing Professional Education
- Program knowledge level: Intermediate
- Delivery method: Group Internet based program*
- NASBA field of study: Computer Software & Applications
- Maximum number of CPE credits that may be earned by the participant: 3
For more information regarding administrative policies—such as refunds, cancellations, and complaints—please contact Acumatica at 1-888-228-8300.
* We offer CPE credits for this course if you attend the course in the format of an online instructor-led RingCentral session. During the session, we measure your attentiveness by using polling questions at random times. We provide the certificate if you have completed three polling questions per session. To get the certificate with confirmed CPE credits, after the session is complete, please send a request to email@example.com.
National Registry Statement
Acumatica is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.