Acumatica Online Training: Inventory and Order Management Part 2 – Sales with Insufficient Stock (D200)
November 9 @ 10:00 am - November 10 @ 11:00 am
Join us for part two of this inventory and order management online training. We will discuss processing sales with drop-shipments, processing purchases for sale, and processing sales from multiple warehouses.
Acumatica ERP Experience Required: 3-6 months
Who Should Attend (relationship to Acumatica):
- Acumatica end users (customers)
Acumatica ERP version: 2020 R1
Training Description: In this training, you will learn how to process sales with insufficient stock.
Training Syllabus: The program is covered over two days as follows:
- Day 1: Processing Sales with Drop-Shipment. In this session, you will learn how to configure the processing of drop shipments in Acumatica ERP. You will mark items for drop shipment in a sales order and create a drop-ship purchase order for a sales order and process the drop shipment to completion. You will also mass-process drop shipments, process the sales order and related purchase documents, inventory documents, and accounts payable documents. At the end ot the session, you will find the information about documents related to drop shipment.
- Day 2: Processing Purchases for Sale and Sales from Multiple Warehouses. In this session, you will learn how to configure the processing of purchases for sale in Acumatica ERP. In a sales order, you will mark items to be purchased for the sale. You will create a purchase order linked to a sales order, mass-create purchase orders. You will also process the sales order and related purchase documents, inventory documents, and accounts payable documents and find information about documents related to purchase for sale and create a sales order with items allocated in different warehouses. You will prepare a transfer order for a sales order and process a transfer order to completion to transfer the included items.
Partner Certification: This class is based on the materials of Part 2 of the D200 Inventory and Order Management Extended Scenarios course, which is part of the Inventory and Order Management badge. Completion of this class does not give you an automatic completion of the related course at Partner University; you will still need to complete the exam at Partner University.
Date and time: This training meets the following two times, and attendees are expected to attend all two sessions:
- Mon, Nov 9, 2020 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PT
- Tue, Nov 10, 2020 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PT
Registration URL: https://webinar.ringcentral.com/webinar/register/WN_Q_9WUwxkSFmr8GAcKLa86w*
*To provide a cloud instance for attendees, we need to generate a registration report and perform some activities to deploy the instance and send out the credentials. All this takes time and we have to do it several hours before the webinar. So we highly recommend not leaving the registration up to the last minute of the webinar start. Everyone who registers after 6 AM PT of Day 1 session will not receive the link to the cloud instance and credentials for it and will have to attend a webinar in a view-only format.
Instructor: Luis Pingarron
Luis Pingarron is an experienced professional with over 20 years in the ERP consulting industry.
He has been related to Acumatica for over 7 years, first as a consultant, then full-time support engineer working with partners in their ongoing implementation and other support needs, and currently leading the Product Support Team.
Prior to Acumatica, Luis was based out of Mexico working as a Consulting Manager for SAP Business One and has several successful implementations on Microsoft Dynamics SL to his credit.
For this training, attendees are expected to complete the following courses for a better understanding of the processes described in this training:
None. Attendees will be provided with a cloud instance and tenant for training purposes.
Training Materials Please download the following training guide that you will need for the training: D200 Inventory and Order Management Extended Scenarios.pdf
Continuing Professional Education
- Program knowledge level: Intermediate
- Delivery method: Group Internet based program*
- NASBA field of study: Computer Software & Applications
- Maximum number of CPE credits that may be earned by the participant: 2
For more information regarding administrative policies—such as refunds, cancellations, and complaints—please contact Acumatica at 1-888-228-8300.
* We offer CPE credits for this course if you attend the course in the format of online instructor-led RingCentral session. During the session, we measure your attentiveness by using polling questions at random times. We provide the certificate if you have completed three polling questions per session. To get the certificate with confirmed CPE credits, after the session is complete, please send a request to email@example.com.
National Registry Statement
Acumatica is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.