Acumatica Online Training: Inventory and Order Management Part 3 – Direct Sales and Extended Purchase (D200)
November 30 @ 10:00 am - December 2 @ 11:00 am
Join us for part three of this inventory and order management online training. We will discuss processing purchases and purchase returns, processing prepayments for purchase orders, and processing direct sales and returns.
Acumatica ERP Experience Required: 3-6 months
Who Should Attend (relationship to Acumatica):
- Partners who implement Acumatica ERP Inventory and Order Management functionality to customers.
- Acumatica end users (customers)
Acumatica ERP version: 2020 R1
Training Description: In this training, you will learn how to perform extended sales and purchase operations in a fully configured system.
Training Syllabus: The program is covered over three days as follows:
- Day 1: Processing Purchases and Purchase Returns. In this session, you will learn how to configure a vendor so that its bills should be processed before the goods are shipped (and thus received). You will create a purchase order with stock items and prepare the accounts payable bill for the purchase order. You will prepare and release purchase receipt and the related inventory documents. You will also learn how to create a purchase return document, specify the items to be returned and define at which cost the items will be issued from inventory and process the purchase return and the related inventory and accounts payable documents.
- Day 2: Processing Prepayments for Purchase Orders. In this session, you will learn how to configure the default prepayment amount for a vendor. You will create a prepayment request for a purchase order and create a prepayment from a prepayment request. You will also apply a prepayment to an accounts payable bill created for a purchase order. At the end of the session, you will process a single prepayment for multiple purchase orders and process multiple prepayments for a purchase order
- Day 3: Processing Direct Sales and Returns. In this session, you will learn how to create an SO invoice for a direct sale. You will sdd to the SO invoice a sale line not linked to a previously prepared sales order and add to the SO invoice a line with a link to a previously prepared sales order. You will also process the direct sale to completion. You will learn how to create an SO credit memo for a direct return, add to the SO credit memo a return line with a link to an original sales document, and add to the SO credit memo a replacement line. at the end of the session, you will process the direct return to completion.
Partner Certification: This class is based on the materials of the Part 3 of the D200 Inventory and Order Management Extended Scenarios course, which is part of the Inventory and Order Management badge. Completion of this class does not give you an automatic completion of the related course at Partner University; you will still need to complete the exam at Partner University.
Date and time: This training meets the following three times, and attendees are expected to attend all three sessions:
- Mon, Nov 30, 2020 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PT
- Tue, Dec 1, 2020 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PT
- Wed, Dec 2, 2020 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PT
Registration URL: https://webinar.ringcentral.com/webinar/register/WN_yjrBi7dnTHqd0GveuYsRMA*
*To provide a cloud instance for attendees, we need to generate a registration report and perform some activities to deploy the instance and send out the credentials. All this takes time and we have to do it several hours before the webinar. So we highly recommend not leaving the registration up to the last minute of the webinar start. Everyone who registers after 6 AM PT of Day 1 session will not receive the link to the cloud instance and credentials for it and will have to attend a webinar in a view-only format.
Instructor: Luis Pingarron
Luis Pingarron is an experienced professional with over 20 years in the ERP consulting industry.
He has been related to Acumatica for over 7 years, first as a consultant, then full-time support engineer working with partners in their ongoing implementation and other support needs and currently leading the Product Support Team.
Prior to Acumatica, Luis was based out of Mexico working as a Consulting Manager for SAP Business One and has several successful implementations on Microsoft Dynamics SL to his credit.
For this training, attendees are expected to complete the following courses for a better understanding of the processes described in the this training:
None. Attendees will be provided with a cloud instance and tenant for training purposes.
Training Materials Please download the following training guide that you will need for the training: D200 Inventory and Order Management Extended Scenarios.pdf
Continuing Professional Education
- Program knowledge level: Intermediate
- Delivery method: Group Internet based program*
- NASBA field of study: Computer Software & Applications
- Maximum number of CPE credits that may be earned by the participant: 3
For more information regarding administrative policies—such as refunds, cancellations, and complaints—please contact Acumatica at 1-888-228-8300.
* We offer CPE credits for this course if you attend the course in the format of online instructor-led RingCentral session. During the session, we measure your attentiveness by using polling questions at random times. We provide the certificate if you have completed three polling questions per session. To get the certificate with confirmed CPE credits, after the session is complete, please send a request to email@example.com.
National Registry Statement
Acumatica is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.