Acumatica ERP eCommerce
The Acumatica Cloud ERP Web Services Application Programming Interface (API) provides a fast, reliable, and convenient way of exposing business functionality and data managed by an Acumatica Cloud ERP application for integration with any external business and operation support system. This includes integrating with any eCommerce platform that supports web services. In addition to the ability to create your own eCommerce integration you may use a pre-configured integration like KEMS.
Kensium Ecommerce Management Solution (KEMS)
Now, KEMS (Kensium Ecommerce Management Solution) seamlessly connects the Acumatica ERP platform with Magento Ecommerce enabling stores of all sizes implement a comprehensive end-to-end data synchronization.
- Self-Service – Ability to manage product catalog, customer discounts and promotions, inventory pricing and site navigation on Magento Ecommerce Store via Acumatica
- Reduced inventory costs by incorporating real-time sales from the Ecommerce store in ERP
- Support for drop ship purchase orders
- Increased customer satisfaction from increased accuracy of stock data, and faster order fulfillment times
- See the results of discounts and special offers immediately in the ERP system