Continuing with their twice a year release cycle (R1 in March/April and R2 in September/October), we are happy to announce the release of Acumatica 2018 R1 on March 19, 2018. With each release, Acumatica refines and enhances business application functionality, user interface, reporting and more to deliver valuable tools to the end user. Substantial technical enhancements are made with each release. Below are some of the highlights.
Highlights of Enhancements – Acumatica 2018 R1
- Retainage in AP Bill and AR Invoices
- Enhanced Contract Formulas
- Enhanced Rounding Settings for Currencies
- Split Transactions for Reclassification
- Enhanced Customer Refunds
- Enhanced PCI Compliance
- Multi-Company Improvements
- ASC 606 Support
- Campaign Expense Accounting
- Case Management Feature Switch
- Salesforce Integration Enhancements
- Quotes in Opportunities
- Advanced Processing of Sales Orders/Invoices
- Quick Order Processing
- Retainage in Purchase Orders
- Change Order Management
- Extended Cost Codes
- Multi-Currency Support
- New Lifecycle of Service Contracts
- Standardized Billing Service Contract
- Business Process Monitor
- Enhanced Dashboard Parameters
- Enhanced Dashboards and Queries for Mobile
- Quick Filter on Queries
New Acumatica Editions
General Availability of Acumatica Construction Edition – Available Now
The Acumatica Construction Edition was announced and demonstrated in January at IBS (International Builders Show) and WOC (World of Concrete). It provided the proof that for both residential or commercial contractors, Acumatica Construction Edition will help manage specific business management needs, including: job costing, compliance management, retainage, change orders, and document management.
For more information please visit the Acumatica Construction Edition.
Announcing Distribution Edition – Available in April 2018
Many firms have distribution requirements, including retailers, manufacturers, service providers and wholesale distributors. Distribution Edition Includes Advanced Financials, Advanced Inventory, Sales Order Management, Requisition Management, Purchase Order Management, Advanced Fulfillment, and supports up to 10 entities at bundled pricing. The full range of modules are available as optional add-ons.
For more information please visit Acumatica Distribution Edition.