ERP is an acronym for Enterprise Resource Planning – and this definition probably doesn’t mean much to you. It’s better to think of what ERP software does. ERP solutions focuses on integrating the various processes it takes to run your business: accounting, inventory management, order processing, ecommerce, human resources, customer relationship management (CRM), and more.
Whether you are new to ERP or need help choosing the right ERP – or just need a better ERP, we can help by offering insights into the selection process and by providing you with ERP options, so that you can make the right choice for you that will improve your business and help it grow.
New to ERP
If your organization is using QuickBooks, Peachtree or one of a hundred other small business accounting packages then you already realize the limitations of your system. ERP empowers your organization by providing one truth, streamlining process flows and empowering employees with information. With flexible reporting, integration and customization, ERP allows your organization to interact with customers, vendors and partners in ways that allows your company to grow.
ERP impacts the flow of your business and the way your team communicates which in turn impacts the satisfaction of your customers. Perhaps you have complex processes and multiple disconnected systems stopping your organization from growing. Perhaps you have lost control over your inventory and costs are running wild. You have no reporting to give you insight into you business which keeps you from growing to the next level. These are all signs that it is time to consider an ERP.
Choosing the Right ERP
Selecting the right ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) solution for your organization is an important decision. Paramount in your decision is technology and functionality. A modern ERP meets these criteria and enables you to leverage the following key pillars of business growth:
- Take Control of Your Business -Successful companies know the value of having visibility and control over their business. ERP enables you to drive growth, manage costs, and be productive.
- Play to Your Strengths – Every business is unique. Play to your strengths by doing what works best for your company. Tailor your business management software to fit your exact needs, no matter how specific your requirements.
- Empower Your People – Your business isn’t confined to four walls. Why should the people that impact your business be? Your ERP needs to goe wherever your people go: Anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
Need a Better ERP
If your organization is using a legacy ERP then you know the benefits you received in the past and want to renew that process by moving to a modern ERP. Perhaps it is the cost of maintaining multiple integrated systems which are all aging. Perhaps it is the need to engage your mobile workforce or integrate with other modern systems. Whatever your reason the tenants of ERP remain the same, choose the system that has the technology and functionality to carry your business into the future.
Acumatica Cloud ERP delivers a complete set of business software applications with dashboards, reporting tools, integrated document management, centralized security, and powerful customization tools. Acumatica Cloud ERP offers advanced features, ease of use, and powerful performance.
- Browser based ERP allows you to work anywhere
- Flexible Deployment Options (SaaS, SoP, On Premise)
- Run on any device with a browser (iOS, Andriod, Windows, Mac)
- Unlimited Users (resource based licensing)
Microsoft Dynamics® SL has delivered the functionality, performance, and ease of use that powers diverse businesses around the world. From financials and distribution to service and projects, Microsoft Dynamics SL brings people and systems Microsoft Dynamics SL together to help you run your business more efficiently.
- Solid and Reliable with 25 years of market development
- Robust Add-On Market
- Extensive Suite of Modules
- Web App access to project information
- Powered of Microsoft technology and support