Business Intelligence Solutions
Gartner defines Business intelligence (BI) as an umbrella term that includes the applications, infrastructure and tools, and best practices that enable access to and analysis of information to improve and optimize decisions and performance.
Recent surveys have highlighted the major outcomes from using a business intelligence solution:
- Increased competitive advantage
- Reduced cost
- Increased revenues
- Improved employee AND customer satisfaction
Your business might benefit from a BI solution if:
- You have lots of data but no real information
- IT stands between you and your BI report
- You’re still relying on spreadsheets but your data set is BIG
- You dread joining data from different data sources
- You can’t generate dashboards to track your core metrics and KPIs
If this sound like you, then scroll down to learn more about Power BI and BI360 then complete the form to schedule a free site review to help you determine the best BI choice for your organization.
Sign Up for a Free Site Review!
Microsoft Power BI
Go from data to insights in minutes. Any data, any way, anywhere. And all in one view.
Power BI is a suite of business analytics tools that deliver insights throughout your organization. Connect to hundreds of data sources, simplify data prep, and drive ad hoc analysis. Produce beautiful reports, then publish them for your organization to consume on the web and across mobile devices. Everyone can create personalized dashboards with a unique, 360-degree view of their business. And scale across the enterprise, with governance and security built-in.
See Your Data in New Ways
Make informed decisions quickly. Connect, model, and then explore your data with visual reports that you can collaborate, publish, and share. Power BI integrates with other tools, including Microsoft Excel, so you can get up to speed quickly and work seamlessly with your existing solutions.
Connect to your data wherever it lives. Then explore your data with stunning interactive visualizations.
Collaborate and Share
Publish reports and dashboards, collaborate with your team, and share insights inside and outside of your organization.
Access Insights from Anywhere
Take action with seamless access to insights from your desk or while on the go with Power BI apps built by Microsoft, our partners and your organization.
Excel-Based Reporting for Acumatica
Velixo Reports is an Excel-based reporting tool built for Acumatica. Velixo Reports adds a new toolbar to Excel and more than 45 functions specially designed to work with General Ledger and Project data. Connect using your Acumatica login credentials and start building Excel spreadsheets that instantly include Acumatica data.
As an Acumatica-first and Acumatica-only product, Velixo Reports provides a tight integration and leverages the unique capabilities of your Acumatica cloud ERP with features such as Smart Drilldown, Smart Refresh, consolidations and advanced security.
Easily Connect Excel to Your Acumatica Data
- Designed with the Excel user in mind
- Installs in seconds
- Connect using your Acumatica login credentials and start building spreadsheets that instantly include Acumatica GL/PM data
- If you know how to use Excel, you already know how to use Velixo Reports
Lightning Fast, Always Live
- Data is loaded & refreshed in a matter of seconds thanks to Smart Refresh
- No more exports or manual entries required – you’re always working with the most up-to-date data
- Changes you make to formulas and cells are reflected immediately in your spreadsheet
Excel Flexibility and Acumatica Analytical Reports Power
- Powerful formatting and data visualization capa- bilities including tabs, conditional formating, charts and data grouping
- Consolidate data from multiple tenants and companies
- Combine GL, PM and data from other sources and spreadsheets into a single report
- Easily drilldown to the original document in Acumatica
What Do Customers Say?
Learn how people who are using these business intelligence solutions feel about their results.
Kumon North America
Need More Information about Cloud ERP?
Are you in the process of educating yourself about cloud ERP? Or are you still making up your mind about which ERP to choose?
Learn exactly what Cloud ERP means and identify if a cloud solution is a good fit to empower your people, take control of your business, and play to your strengths.
Research ERP solutions, discover and evaluate potential solutions, and identify the software that can improve your businesses’ efficiency and reduce costs.
Find the resources you need to evaluate your ERP options whether you’re upgrading your current system or selecting a new one, so you make the right decision for your business.