Acumatica Alert – Potential Issue with Google Chrome version 76
Acumatica has discovered a known issue with Google Chrome, version 76. The issue will prevent you from displaying forms on some versions of Acumatica.
This is a known issue for the following versions of Acumatica ERP:
- 6.1, all builds;
- 2017R2, all builds;
- 2018R1 Update 21 (18.121.0009) and earlier;
- 2018R2 Update 14 (18.214.0014) and earlier;
- 2019R1 Update 7 (19.107.0023) and earlier.
Acumatica 2019R2 Beta version is not affected by the issue.
To proceed to work with Acumatica ERP in Google Chrome, Ver. 76, perform the following steps:
- Type chrome://flags/ in the browser address bar and press Enter.
- Find Enable lazy frame loading section.
- Select Disabled.
- Restart the browser.
As an alternative, witch to another browser: Microsoft Edge, or Mozilla Firefox.
Upgrade to one of the versions of Acumatica ERP:
- 2018R1 Update 21 Hotfix (18.121.0010) build;
- 2018R2 Update 15 (18.215.0021) build;
- 2019R1 Update 8 (19.108.0017) build.