Acumatica Implementation Consultant
Dynamic Tech Services is currently seeking a top-performing Implementation Consultant to implement new Acumatica systems and support our continuously growing base of clients. The ideal candidate is self motivated with a proven track record of successfully implementing Acumatica Cloud ERP and supporting clients in multiple industry verticals.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Remote within Continental US (preferably Southeast US)
What You Will Do
- Work independently and/or with other members of the Dynamic Tech Services team to document discovery requirements, define scopes of work, and write proposals
- Analyze and document data requirements, workflows, logical processes needed to integrate Acumatica Cloud ERP with third-party systems
- Implement and configure cloud server environments, database management systems, Acumatica Cloud ERP, and industry-specific vertical solutions
- Develop and maintain project plans, documentation, and provide regular client reporting
- Support solutions by answering application questions, tracking issues, monitoring changes and resolving and/or escalating problems
- Provide user training and documentation on implemented solutions
- Strong working knowledge of Acumatica Cloud ERP implementation methodologies, Acumatica Suites, and Acumatica functionality
- Strong working knowledge of accounting and standard business processes – distribution, manufacturing, and field service business process knowledge a plus
- Strong working knowledge of cloud and relational database setup and configuration
- Ability to translate client needs into requirements and process reviews, and subsequently configure Acumatica Cloud ERP and vertical business systems to address those requirements
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to provide ongoing support to clients
- Excellent listening, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with clients onsite and remotely
- A minimum of 3 years of experience successfully implementing Acumatica Cloud ERP, particularly in the distribution, manufacturing, and field service verticals
- Acumatica Technical Specialist, Advanced Financials, and System Administrator certifications required; Acumatica Inventory and Order Management, and/or Manufacturing Business Consultant certifications a plus
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Accounting, or equivalent
- Microsoft SQL Server and/or MySQL database administration certification a plus
Ready to Apply?
Interested in applying for the position? Please complete the form to the right and provide a copy of your resume and cover letter in PDF or Microsoft Word format.