Acumatica Services Manager
Dynamic Tech Services is currently seeking an Acumatica Services Manager to join our Consulting team. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of successfully leading implementation projects for ERP and industry-related vertical solutions and Acumatica experience.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Remote within Continental US (preferably Southeast US)
What You Will Do
- Manage support services and lead ERP implementation projects through all phases of deployment; act as the central point of communication for customers and project team members; coach team members and customers on best practices for successful project completion
- Monitor and manage incoming support requests and at times address customer support requests directly
- Manage and maintain the GitHub code repository containing customizations and custom code for all customers.
- Design, plan, document, and track ERP and third-party solution implementation projects, including project scope, project plans, schedule, and spend/budget
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor progress of ERP implementations
- Develop and document standardized procedures, templates, and dashboards for Project Management practices and keep all project artifacts organized and up-to-date; ensure project artifacts are centrally stored and accessible to team members and customers
- Proactively coordinate and deploy internal resources and third-party vendors (when required) to ensure implementation tasks are completed to schedule; follow up with the same to ensure tasks are completed to schedule and budget
- Identify and document project risks, work with team members to identify proper risk mitigation and/or escalate risks as appropriate
- Ensure milestones and goals are met and adhering to approved budgets
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all project related information; disseminate project information and updates to implementation team, clients, and third-party vendors as appropriate
- Minimum of 2 years of project management experience implementing ERP systems
- Experience implementing ERP systems in the distribution, manufacturing, and field service verticals a plus
- Experience using Smartsheet, Confluence, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint and other tools to setup and coordinate Project Management (PM) activities a plus
- Strong knowledge of Acumatica Cloud ERP functionality, accounting practices, and standard business processes
- Understanding of cloud server architecture and relational databases
- Ability to work independently with customers, third-party vendors, and consultants (with dotted line authority) in both remote and onsite environments
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills
- Acumatica Certified Business Consultant required; other Acumatica certifications a plus
- Expected to obtain the necessary Acumatica certifications to be an active and effective team member.
- Accounting degree or equivalent a plus
Ready to Apply?
Interested in applying for the position? Please complete the form to the right and provide a copy of your resume and cover letter in PDF or Microsoft Word format.