Acumatica Warehouse Management System (WMS)
How Acumatica Warehouse Management System (WMS) can Work for You
Acumatica WMS is part of the Distribution Edition and it integrates with the Acumatica Commerce Edition so wholesalers, manufacturers, and retailers can accurately and efficiently manage advanced warehouse needs. With Acumatica WMS, you can streamline distribution processes and implement advanced warehouse procedures for receiving, inventory management, and order fulfillment. It also provides real-time insight into inventory so you can easily improve customer satisfaction. Furthermore, Acumatica WMS helps you reduce costs and streamline processes with support for barcode scanners on mobile phones and tablets.
Key Benefits of Acumatica Warehouse Management System for Your Company
Acumatica WMS supports customized workflows, custom form modes, and barcode scanning with mobile phones and tablets so you can automate batch picking, packaging, Purchase Order receiving, putting away, transferring, and physical counts. This eliminates the risk of employees skipping important steps, increases productivity, and reduces training costs.
Acumatica WMS supports third-party EDI software so you can electronically receive orders, produce 856 Advance Ship Notices (ASN), and communicate the contents of a shipments.
Lot and Serial Number Tracking
Serial and lot numbers are scanned and printed on the pick list and packing slip, so there can be no mistake about what was picked and shipped.
Preprinted smart scan sheets allow warehouse workers to perform all necessary system interactions with just a phone or tablet. For example, scan sheets include commands such as complete shipment, next/previous box, and remove item. Audible and visual indicators and warnings provide immediate feedback so employees know when wrong items are picked or more items are picked then purchased.
Highlighted Features: Acumatica Warehouse Management
- Print pick lists and packing slips that support wave and batch picking as well as bulk processing. Acumatica WMS can auto group items and shipments and it makes it easy to calculate the best path for each warehouse picker. It can also split a wave or batch worksheet into separate pick lists to maximize the efficiency of available warehouse pickers.
- Use barcodes to speed up picking process
- Include barcodes on pick lists so your employees only pick items included on the order.
- Provide adequate package size and packing material so you can ensure safe transport.
- Support barcodes and lot/serial numbers so orders are completed accurately.
- Easily correct errors in amount, weight, items, and so on.
- Integrate with a digital scale and printer so package weights are accurate and labels and packing slips are printed efficiently.
- Supports multiple shipping providers including UPS, USPS, FedEx, or international carriers with ShipEngine.
- Ensure prompt pickup through your preferred carrier.
- Automate shipment label generation.
- Set up automatic tracking on all shipments.
- Notify customers of shipment progress through each stage of order fulfillment
Acumatica Cloud ERP Suites
Financial Management Suite
A powerful set of financial applications used by almost every organization, no matter how complex or simple requirements are. Bring rigor to business processes in a user-friendly way.
Distribution Management Suite
Works together with the Financial Management Suite as a full distribution solution. Starting from the requisition process to purchasing, order management, inventory tracking, automated inventory replenishment suggestions, and more.
Customer Management Suite
Fully integrated with the Financial Management and Distribution Management Suites, the Customer Management Suite fosters a team approach. Dashboards and reports provide real-time sales data to accurately manage forecasts, quotas, and results.
Project Accounting Suite
With the Project Accounting Suite, deliver on project objectives on time and on budget. Manage complex reporting requirements. Include projects in company-wide financial reports.