Fund Management Software for Non-Profits
Fund Management is the means for an organization to define how a Fund is to be used as well as parameters to work within. Non Profit Organizations are looking for ways to restrict the use Cash for designated purposes without interfering with the daily operations of the organization.
NonProfitPlus has gone through great pains to provide functionality that can define and manage how cash is received and expended by Fund without over-complicating or hindering the data entry process.
One of the greatest desires of managing a fund is to define whether cash of a fund can co-mingle with the activity of other funds. This is a definable option of the NonProfitPlus system and is accomplished and maintained through the Funds setup.
Benefits are far reaching as the reduction of data entry errors caused by improper distribution of transactions through incorrect account and/or sub-account selection can be eliminated by the rules of the Fund. Why risk improper reporting due to mistakes during data entry? These errors can cause expending of additional time to correct or even worse, the possibility of overlooking them completely.
Integrity of data projects confidence and can be the difference of an organization’s success.
- Define Permanent Restricted, Temporary Restricted or Unrestricted Funds
- Define accounts to be available for use during data entry for the Fund.
- Define sub-accounts to be available for use during data entry for the Fund.
- Define specific Accounts Payable account and sub-account for the Fund (optional).
- Define specific Accounts Receivable account and sub-account for the Fund (optional).
- Define specific Cash account(s) for the Fund (optional).