Microsoft has released the 2009 Year End Updates for Dynamics SL 6.5 SP2- 7.0 FP1. The updates can be downloaded from Customer Source. Below is a summary of changes. Use the following link to download the full specification http://dynamictechservices.com/Docs/TY2009YrEndUpd.pdf .
Summary of Changes for 2009 Year End Updates
Accounts Payable 1099s
- No changes were required for 1099 forms.
- Filing 1099 Forms — You can file 1099 forms electronically or on paper. For more information, see “Filing
- Information Returns Electronically (FIRE)” on page 13.
- 1099 Electronic File Changes
- The 1099 electronic file has been updated for tax year 2009.
- Payment Amount F and Payment Amount G fields have been added to the Payee “B” record.
- Payment Amount F and Payment Amount G fields have been added to the Payer “C” record.
- No changes were required for W-2 forms.
- Filing W-2 Forms — You can file W-2 forms electronically or on paper. For more information about filing electronically, see “Business Services Online (BSO)” on page 13.
- W-2 Electronic File Changes
- The W-2 electronic file has been updated for tax year 2009.
- Correction for bug 18949 — This issue occurred in versions 7.0, 7.0 Service Pack 1, 7.0 Service Pack 2, and 7.0 Feature Pack 1. In the electronic file that you generate using W2 Magnetic Media (02.742.00),
- Box 12 amounts contained zeroes.
If you need assistance please contact us at Support@DynamicTSI.com .