Acumatica – Award-Winning ERP Software
Over the years, Acumatica has been recognized by many organizations and publications for the strength of their product and for the outstanding service they provide. These awards serve as acknowledgement of Acumatica’s dedication to excellence, commitment to innovation, and world-class customer service in the software industry.
Other recent accolades include:
- CRN 2018 Cloud Computing Partner Program Guide Acumatica Partner Program
- SIIA CODiE Awards Best Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Solution, Best Manufacturing Solution
- 2018 Channel Chiefs By CRN Geoffrey Ashley, Vice President, Partner Strategy & Programs
- PC Mag Editors’ Choice The Best Inventory Management Software of 2018
- CRN 2018 Partner Program Guide 5-Star Program Award Winner
- 2018 Women of the Channel By CRN Kathy Visser-May, Chief Marketing Officer
- Gartner Magic Quadrant 2017
- Software Advice Frontrunners 2017 for Manufacturing
- PC Editors Choice 2017
- CRN 2017 Partner Program Guide: 5-Star Program Award Winner
- American Business Awards 2017 Bronze Stevie® Support Award: Support Team of the Year
- Cloud Computing & SaaS Awards 2017: Best Cloud HR, Payroll, or ERP Solution
- Women of the Channel 2017 by CRN: Dawn Jaeger, Director of Partner Recruiting
- SIIA CODiE Awards: Best Cloud ERP Solution
And it doesn’t stop there, for a complete list of recognition Acumatica has earned, visit their awards page.
What to Do Next
Need More Information about Cloud ERP?
Are you in the process of educating yourself about cloud ERP? Or are you still making up your mind about which ERP to choose?
Learn exactly what Cloud ERP means and identify if a cloud solution is a good fit to empower your people, take control of your business, and play to your strengths.
Research ERP solutions, discover and evaluate potential solutions, and identify the software that can improve your businesses’ efficiency and reduce costs.
Find the resources you need to evaluate your ERP options whether you’re upgrading your current system or selecting a new one, so you make the right decision for your business.