Acumatica Cloud ERP Field Services Overview • On-Demand Webinar
Acumatica Cloud ERP Field Services Edition provides the tools that remote service teams need to streamline dispatching, reduce customer response times, and better serve remote customers. With real-time integration between core financials, sales, purchasing, inventory, CRM and reporting – remote technicians have the tools needed to see a 360 degree view of customers and can provide better customer service.
Join Paul Layton, Manager of Partner Enablement and Presales from Acumatica as he provides an overview of the Acumatica Cloud ERP Field Services Edition and demonstrates some of the powerful features you can use to dispatch field service technicians, service clients, and monitor customer equipment and warranties.
In this informative webinar, see how Acumatica Field Services Edition provides:
- Dispatching tools that ensure the right technicians are sent to the right jobs.
- Route planning tools that makes it easy for field service technicians to find customer sites and geofencing so dispatchers can monitor their travel.
- iOS and Android app support so field service technicians can log service times, service notes, check parts availability, or even get notices of schedule changes
- Service contract and warranty management tools so technicians reduce incorrect charges and increase customer satisfaction
- Real-time dashboards so dispatchers and technicians have a clear view of service call progress
Don’t miss this informative on-demand webinar. Learn today how Acumatica Field Services Edition makes it easier for dispatchers to manage remote service teams and for remote technicians to better serve clients.
Watch the “Acumatica Cloud ERP Field Services Overview” On-Demand Webinar:
Need More Information about Acumatica?
Acumatica is the only secure, cloud- and browser-based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution that adapts to the needs of small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs). Acumatica is a comprehensive solution, with vast capabilities in its Financial Management, Distribution Management, Customer Management, and Project Accounting suites, and is highly configurable and extensible.
Need More Information about Cloud ERP?
Are you in the process of educating yourself about cloud ERP? Or are you still making up your mind about which ERP to choose?
Learn exactly what Cloud ERP means and identify if a cloud solution is a good fit to empower your people, take control of your business, and play to your strengths.
Research ERP solutions, discover and evaluate potential solutions, and identify the software that can improve your businesses’ efficiency and reduce costs.
Find the resources you need to evaluate your ERP options whether you’re upgrading your current system or selecting a new one, so you make the right decision for your business.