- This event has passed.
Acumatica Online Training: Commerce Edition – Shopify Connector (V210)
June 8 @ 1:00 pm - June 11 @ 3:00 pm
Acumatica ERP Experience Required: 3-6 months
Who Should Attend (relationship to Acumatica):
- Professionals who want to learn Acumatica ERP
Acumatica ERP version: 2021 R1
Training Description: This training covers the implementation of the e-commerce functionality of Acumatica ERP. You will learn how to set up the synchronization of customers, products, and orders between your Shopify store and your Acumatica ERP instance, as well as explore available synchronization features.
Training Syllabus: The program is covered over four days as follows:
- Day 1: Initial Configuration and Manual Synchronization. In this session, you will learn what general steps are involved in establishing a connection between Acumatica ERP and the Shopify store and in performing the initial configuration of these systems. You will also learn how data synchronization works and how to synchronize data manually.
- Day 2: Synchronization of Customers, Customer Locations, and Products. In this session, you will learn how to activate the Customer and Customer Location entities so that customers and customer locations (addresses) are exported to the Shopify store and imported from the Shopify store to Acumatica ERP. You will configure the filtering of customers based on various conditions and synchronize customers that have multiple locations. You will learn how to do export products with variants (template items) to the Shopify store and export item images to the Shopify store.
- Day 3: Synchronization of Orders. In this session, you will learn how to import sales orders from the Shopify store and configure gift certificates to be used as payment methods. You will import sales orders with discounts from the Shopify store and configure the synchronization of taxes between Acumatica ERP and the Shopify store.
- Day 4: Scheduling Synchronization and Troubleshooting. In this session, you will learn how to set up automated synchronization of entities for standard and optimized performance, enable real-time synchronization of an entity, and schedule the synchronization of an entity.
Partner Certification: This class is based on the materials of the V210 Commerce Edition (Shopify Connector) course, which is required for obtaining the Commerce Business Consultant badge. Completion of this class does not give you an automatic completion of the related course at Partner University; you will still need to complete the exam at Partner University.
Date and time: This training meets the following four times, and attendees are expected to attend all four sessions:
- Mon, Jun 8, 2021 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET
- Tue, Jun 9, 2021 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET
- Wed, Jun 10, 2021 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET
- Thu, Jun 11, 2021 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET
*To provide a cloud instance for attendees, we need to generate a registration report and perform some activities to deploy the instance and send out the credentials. All this takes time and we have to do it several hours before the webinar. So we highly recommend not leaving the registration up to the last minute of the webinar start. Everyone who registers after 6 AM PT of Day 1 session will not receive the link to the cloud instance and credentials for it and will have to attend a webinar in a view-only format.
Instructor: Karthik Gajendran
You should complete the following courses for better understanding the concepts described in this training:
Attendees will be provided with an Acumatica ERP cloud instance and tenant for training purposes.
For this webinar, you will need to have an Authorize.net sandbox account and a Shopify account, which you need to create in advance. We recommend that you sign up for a trial account with Shopify in advance.
Continuing Professional Education
- Program knowledge level: Advanced
- Delivery method: Group Internet Based program*
- NASBA field of study: Computer Software & Applications
- Maximum number of CPE credits that may be earned by the participant: 7
Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds issued. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* We offer CPE credits for this course if you attend the course in the format of an online instructor-led RingCentral session. During the session, we measure your engagement by using polling questions at random times. We provide the certificate if you have answered polling questions during the session. To get the certificate with the confirmed CPE credits, please send a request to email@example.com after the session is complete.
National Registry Statement
Acumatica is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.