- This event has passed.
Acumatica Online Training: CRM Sales Operations
June 15 @ 1:00 pm - June 17 @ 2:30 pm
Acumatica ERP Experience Required: 3-6 months
Who Should Attend (relationship to Acumatica):
- Professionals who want to learn Acumatica Cloud ERP CRM functionality
Acumatica ERP version: 2021 R1
Training Description: This training course introduces you to the Acumatica ERP CRM functionality based on a set of examples that illustrate basic configuration of Acumatica ERP instance in a small company. You will learn how to work with the leads and manage opportunities.
Training Syllabus: The program is covered over three days as follows:
- Day 1: Qualifying Leads and Creating Business Accounts. In this session, you will learn how to use the lead states in Acumatica ERP in your lead qualification workflow, convert a lead to an opportunity, and disqualify a lead. You will return a lead to marketing for further nurturing and reopen a disqualified lead. You will learn how to become familiar with ways of creating business accounts, create a business account manually, specify a primary contact for the business account. You will create a business account by using the Acumatica ERP mobile app and learn about the synchronization of settings in leads, contacts, and business accounts. You will also learn how to become familiar with ways of creating contacts. You will learn about the synchronization of settings in leads, contacts, and business accounts and about address validation and enrichment through third-party providers. You will create a contact manually, create a contact by using the Acumatica ERP mobile app, and create a contact by using the Acumatica add-in for Outlook.
- Day 2: Managing Emails and Activities. Creating Opportunities. In this session, you will learn how to create an email, an activity of the Phone Call type, and a task. You will become familiar with ways of creating opportunities and learn about the synchronization of settings in opportunities, contacts, and business accounts. You will develop a general understanding of the settings of opportunities and learn about address validation and enrichment through third-party providers. You will learn how to create an opportunity through lead conversion, create an opportunity manually, and create an opportunity by using the Acumatica mobile app Applicable Scenarios. You will learn how for an opportunity class, to specify how the system determines the default owner it assigns to new opportunities of the class. You will assign an opportunity manually to a particular owner and assign a selected group of opportunities to owners or workgroups by using an opportunity.
- Day 3: Managing Events and Opportunities. In this session, you will learn how to create an activity of the Event type. You will learn how to make optimal use of the opportunity management capabilities of Acumatica ERP and use opportunity stages to reflect in the system the advancement of an opportunity through your sales pipeline. You will add products to an opportunity, create a sales quote, send the sales quote to a customer, and select a primary quote for an opportunity. You will also close an opportunity as won, extend a business account of a prospect to be a customer, create a sales order for an opportunity, and send a sales order to a customer.
Partner Certification: This class is based on End-User Course: CRM Sales Operations course.
Date and time: This training meets the following three times, and attendees are expected to attend all three sessions:
- Tue, Jun 15, 2021 1:00 PM – 2:30 AM ET
- Wed, Jun 16, 2021 1:00 PM – 2:30 AM ET
- Thu, Jun 17, 2021 1:00 PM – 2:30 AM ET
*To provide a cloud instance for attendees, we need to generate a registration report and perform some activities to deploy the instance and send out the credentials. All this takes time and we have to do it several hours before the webinar. So we highly recommend not leaving the registration up to the last minute of the webinar start. Everyone who registers after 6 AM PT of Day 1 session will not receive the link to the cloud instance and credentials for it and will have to attend a webinar in a view-only format.
Instructor: Paul Layton
None. Attendees will be provided with a cloud instance and tenant for training purposes.
Training Materials Please download the following training guide that you will need for the training: End-User Course: CRM Sales Operations.pdf.
Continuing Professional Education
- Program knowledge level: Basic
- Delivery method: Group Internet Based program*
- NASBA field of study: Computer Software & Applications
- Maximum number of CPE credits that may be earned by the participant: 3
Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds issued. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* We offer CPE credits for this course if you attend the course in the format of online instructor-led RingCentral session. During the session, we measure your attentiveness by using polling questions at random times. We provide the certificate if you have answered polling questions during the session. To get the certificate with the confirmed CPE credits, please send a request to email@example.com after the session is complete.
National Registry Statement
Acumatica is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.