- This event has passed.
Acumatica Online Training: Basic Manufacturing Implementation (M100)
April 13 @ 1:00 pm - April 15 @ 3:00 pm
Acumatica ERP Experience Required: 3-6 months
Who Should Attend (relationship to Acumatica):
- Professionals who want to learn Acumatica ERP
Acumatica ERP version: 2020 R2
Training Description: This training introduces the Acumatica ERP Manufacturing Edition functionality based on a set of examples that illustrate implementation of the basic manufacturing processes, that is, bills of material, production management, and material requirements planning, in a midsize company. The course consists of lessons that guide you step by step through the examples and explanations of the configuration flow in Acumatica ERP Manufacturing Edition.
Training Syllabus: The program is covered over three days as follows:
- Day 1: Preparing the System for Manufacturing Implementation. In this session, you will learn how to enable the needed set of features before you start implementing manufacturing. You will specify the required settings to prepare the system for implementing manufacturing and create stock items involved in manufacturing. You will receive information about the general process of implementing bills of material in Acumatica ERP Manufacturing Edition.
- Day 2: Managing Production Cost Drivers, Work Centers, and Bills of Materials. In this session, you will learn how to define the labor codes so that labor costs are included in the cost of a produced item, the overhead entities so that overhead costs are included in the cost of a produced item, the tools so that the tool costs are included in the cost of a produced item, and the machines so that the machine costs are included in the cost of a produced item. You will learn create a work calendar for overtime work, shifts that will be used in work centers, and the work centers that will be involved in manufacturing. You will also prepare the system for the creation of bills of material and create and activate a bill of material.
- Day 3: Configuring Production Order Types and MRP. In this session, you will learn how to create a production order type for each of the following categories of production orders: regular, planning, and assembly. You will learn how to create a master production schedule (MPS) type and specify system settings for the material requirements planning functionality. You will create MRP buckets, set up the stock items that are involved in MRP, and set up the warehouses that are involved in MRP.
Partner Certification: This class is based on the materials of the M100 Basic Manufacturing Implementation course, which is the optional part of the Manufacturing Business Consultant badge. Completion of this class does not give you an automatic completion of the related course at Partner University; you will still need to complete the exam at Partner University.
Date and time: This training meets the following three times, and attendees are expected to attend all three sessions:
- Tue, Apr 13, 2021 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET
- Wed, Apr 14, 2021 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET
- Thu, Apr 15, 2021 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET
*To provide a cloud instance for attendees, we need to generate a registration report and perform some activities to deploy the instance and send out the credentials. All this takes time and we have to do it several hours before the webinar. So we highly recommend not leaving the registration up to the last minute of the webinar start. Everyone who registers after 6 AM PT of Day 1 session will not receive the link to the cloud instance and credentials for it and will have to attend a webinar in a view-only format.
Instructor: Munsell Randall
You should complete the D100 Inventory and Order Management Basics and D200 Inventory and Order Management Extended Scenarios courses and be familiar with the basic and advanced business processes that can be performed in inventory and order management.
None. Attendees will be provided with a cloud instance and tenant for training purposes.
Training Materials Please download the following training guide that you will need for the training: M100 Basic Manufacturing Implementation.pdf.
Continuing Professional Education
- Program knowledge level: Intermediate
- Delivery method: Group Internet Based program*
- NASBA field of study: Computer Software & Applications
- Maximum number of CPE credits that may be earned by the participant: 3
Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds issued. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* We offer CPE credits for this course if you attend the course in the format of online instructor-led RingCentral session. During the session, we measure your attentiveness by using polling questions at random times. We provide the certificate if you have answered polling questions during the session. To get the certificate with the confirmed CPE credits, please send a request to email@example.com after the session is complete.
National Registry Statement
Acumatica is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.