Acumatica Online Training: Commerce Edition – BigCommerce Connector (V200)
April 26 @ 1:00 pm - April 29 @ 3:00 pm
Acumatica ERP Experience Required: 3-6 months
Who Should Attend (relationship to Acumatica):
- Professionals who want to learn Acumatica ERP
Acumatica ERP version: 2021 R1
Training Description: This training course covers the implementation of the e-commerce functionality of Acumatica ERP. You will learn how to set up the synchronization of customers, products and orders between your BigCommerce store and your Acumatica ERP instance, as well as explore available synchronization features.
Training Syllabus: The program is covered over four days as follows:
- Day 1: Initial Configuration and Manual Synchronization. In this session, you will learn what general steps are involved in establishing a connection between Acumatica ERP and the BigCommerce store and in performing the initial configuration of these systems. You will also learn how data synchronization works and how to synchronize data manually.
- Day 2: Synchronization of Customers, Customer Locations, and Products. In this session, you will learn how to activate the Customer and Customer Location entities so that customers and customer locations (addresses) are exported to the BigCommerce store and imported from the BigCommerce store to Acumatica ERP. You will configure the filtering of customers based on various conditions and synchronize customers that have multiple locations. You will learn how export items with custom fields to the BigCommerce store, export products with variants (template items) to the BigCommerce store, and export item images to the BigCommerce store. You will also learn how to define the availability settings to be applied by default to stock items, non-stock items, and template items exported to the BigCommerce store, define the availability settings for a particular stock item, non-stock item, or template item exported to the BigCommerce store and synchronize the availability of stock items, non-stock items, and template items between Acumatica ERP and the BigCommerce store.
- Day 3: Synchronization of Sales Prices and Orders. In this session, you will learn how to synchronize sales price lists between Acumatica ERP and the BigCommerce store. You will learn how to configure the mapping of card-based payment methods in Acumatica ERP with store payment methods, import payments based on the card-based payment methods from the external e-commerce system, and process credit card payments imported to Acumatica ERP. You will learn how to implement gift certificates in the BigCommerce store and explore how gift certificates can be used to pay, in full or in part, for an online purchase in the BigCommerce store.
- Day 4: Synchronization of Taxes and Scheduling Synchronization and Troubleshooting. In this session, you will walk you through the process of configuring the synchronization of taxes between the BigCommerce store and Acumatica ERP. You will purchase products with variants in the online store, import the order containing these products to Acumatica ERP, and import orders that contain items with discounts. You will learn how to set up automated synchronization of entities for standard and optimized performance, how to enable real-time synchronization of an entity, and how to schedule the synchronization of an entity.
Partner Certification: This class is based on the materials of the V200 Commerce Edition (BigCommerce Connector) course, which is required for obtaining the Commerce Business Consultant badge. Completion of this class does not give you an automatic completion of the related course at Partner University; you will still need to complete the exam at Partner University.
Date and time: This training meets the following four times, and attendees are expected to attend all four sessions:
- Mon, Apr 26, 2021 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET
- Tue, Apr 27, 2021 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET
- Wed, Apr 28, 2021 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM E T
- Thu, Apr 29, 2021 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET
*To provide a cloud instance for attendees, we need to generate a registration report and perform some activities to deploy the instance and send out the credentials. All this takes time and we have to do it several hours before the webinar. So we highly recommend not leaving the registration up to the last minute of the webinar start. Everyone who registers after 6 AM PT of Day 1 session will not receive the link to the cloud instance and credentials for it and will have to attend a webinar in a view-only format.
Instructor: Peter Nikolantonakis
You should complete the following courses for better understanding the concepts described in this training:
Attendees will be provided with an Acumatica ERP cloud instance and tenant for training purposes.
For this webinar, you will need to have an Authorize.net sandbox account and a BigCommerce account, which you need to create in advance. We recommend that you sign up for a trial account with BigCommerce in advance.
Continuing Professional Education
- Program knowledge level: Advanced
- Delivery method: Group Internet Based program*
- NASBA field of study: Computer Software & Applications
- Maximum number of CPE credits that may be earned by the participant: 8
Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds issued. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
* We offer CPE credits for this course if you attend the course in the format of online instructor-led RingCentral session. During the session, we measure your attentiveness by using polling questions at random times. We provide the certificate if you have answered polling questions during the session. To get the certificate with the confirmed CPE credits, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org after the session is complete.
National Registry Statement
Acumatica is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.