Get Your In-Depth Guide to Navigating
ERP Selection and Implementation
Ensure a Smooth ERP Selection and Implementation Process
When You Read This Detailed White Paper
Are you considering a new ERP purchase? If so, you’ve probably done some preliminary research into your options and discovered that there are too many options for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software.
What you need is a method to sort through your options, so you can ensure you choose the right system for your needs, at a cost that makes sense. What you need is a guide that helps you navigate the ERP selection and implementation process in an organized, step-by-step fashion.
Good news! That guide exists and it’s now available from SWK Technologies. Download the white paper guide today, so you can get started on your path to success with your ERP selection and implementation.
What’s in the White Paper?
Looking for useful, down-to-earth information that helps you with your Enterprise Resource Planning project? You’ve found it. This in-depth white paper walks you through each step you’ll need to follow in order to select and implement your ideal ERP – and provides handy tips, as well as warnings about potential pitfalls along the way.
- Why many companies make the first step of the process harder than it needs to be by needlessly focusing on unnecessary details that will only change later on
- Who should be included in your ERP selection process, when you should create your selection team, how many hours they should expect to spend on the project, and what they should focus on
- How to introduce every one of your employees and departments to the basics of ERP (not a specific ERP system), so you can get everyone on the same page, improve buy-in, and increase adoption once you’ve got your system up and running
- What you can do to create a manageable short list of options, how you can create a “software shopping list” that helps you assess each of your options, and how you should approach each demo you request
- When you should involve a vendor (reseller or developer), how to choose a good vendor to ensure a profitable long-term relationship, and how to determine the questions you need to ask every vendor
In addition, you’ll also find out what a walkthrough is like, gain insight into how to handle the pricing on proposals, and get ROI calculation tips that help you compare on-premises and cloud ERPs based on TCO (Total Cost of Ownership).
Selection Is Only a Single Part of the ERP Process
Remember, though choosing an Enterprise Resource Planning system can be a lengthy process, it’s only one part of your total ERP project. This white paper also helps you plan your implementation intelligently, offering Do’s and Don’ts to keep you on track and providing important, hard-hitting advice for the years following your ERP implementation.
Many vendors may try to mistakenly sugarcoat the ERP process, but this paper tells it like it is, so you’re prepared to overcome the many challenges you face, finally reaching the end of your project knowing that you implemented the exact right ERP for your current and ongoing needs.
ERP Selection and Implementation Isn’t an Easy Process
Choosing and setting up your new Enterprise Resource Planning solution isn’t the easiest process to accomplish, but when you follow the proven, time-tested, step-by-step instructions contained in this paper, you can ease the pain and stress of your ERP implementation project.
And that stress reduction really matters because choosing the right ERP and implementation consultant can be the #1 key to your long-term business success. Sure, many ERPs may work for you, but when you find and use the right ERP, your investment will pay itself back many times over.
Download the white paper, “Navigating ERP Selection and Implementation: A 5-Step Process,” and learn the steps you need to know so you can succeed with your ERP project.