As an eCommerce company, you face many challenges — from choosing the right product mix, to finding and retaining customers, to hiring the right people to make it all work.
Other key issues you face revolve around technology, which is key to achieving profitable long-term growth.
You need to be as efficient as possible:
- Reducing overhead
- Cutting inventory costs
- Controlling order returns
- Reducing shipping costs
- Improving marketing efficiency
And then, you may face growth challenges because your technology is limiting you, or you’re working with the wrong partners to manage your projects.
You need a good, solid technology foundation, including the right:
- Shopping cart solution with ERP integration
- Inventory management software
- Business Intelligence and analytics
- and more…
That’s where Dynamic Tech Services can help.
Acumatica eCommerce Options
Brochures, Infographics, and White Papers
Acumatica ERP eCommerce
The Acumatica Cloud ERP Web Services Application Programming Interface (API) provides a fast, reliable, and convenient way of exposing business functionality and data managed by an Acumatica Cloud ERP application for integration with any external business and operation support system. This includes integrating with any eCommerce platform that supports web services.
In addition to the ability to create your own eCommerce integration, you may use a pre-configured integration to connect with:
- Shopping Cart Elite
Retail & eCommerce Video Testimonial
Pre-Configured Ecommerce Integrations
BigCommerce and Shopify Integration with Acumatica
By integrating Acumatica with BigCommerce or Shopify you will move one step closer to providing your customers with omni-channel experience and increase sales.
When you match your eCommerce business processes with Acumatica, you can:
- Significantly reduce order processing costs and boost your bottom line
- Scale your business to the next level
- Improve customer experience
Acumatica Integration: BigCommerce & Shopify
Magento Integration with Acumatica
KEMS (Kensium Ecommerce Management Solution) seamlessly connects the Acumatica ERP platform with Magento eCommerce enabling stores of all sizes implement a comprehensive end-to-end data synchronization.
- Self-Service – Ability to manage product catalog, customer discounts and promotions, inventory pricing and site navigation on Magento Ecommerce Store via Acumatica
- Reduced inventory costs by incorporating real-time sales from the Ecommerce store in ERP
- Support for drop ship purchase orders
- Increased customer satisfaction from increased accuracy of stock data, and faster order fulfillment times
- See the results of discounts and special offers immediately in the ERP system
Sync Cloud ERP with eCommerce
Shopping Cart Elite Integration with Acumatica
Shopping Cart Elite is an affordable enterprise eCommerce platform with world-class support.
Key features of Acumatica Shopping Cart Elite integration include:
- Automate Everything — complete end-to-end process
- Marketing Automation — marketing systems built on top of Shopping Cart Elite
- Beyond SEO Ready — 100% of Google Webmaster recommended guidelines implemented
- Omni Channel Ready — easily sell on Amazon, eBay, and Google shopping plus 20 other channels
- TEA Ready — eliminate click fraud and optimize your ad campaigns
Acumatica Integration: Shopping Cart Elite
Acumatica Cloud ERP Suites
Financial Management Suite
A powerful set of financial applications used by almost every organization, no matter how complex or simple requirements are. Bring rigor to business processes in a user-friendly way.
Distribution Management Suite
Works together with the Financial Management Suite as a full distribution solution. Starting from the requisition process to purchasing, order management, inventory tracking, automated inventory replenishment suggestions, and more.
Customer Management Suite
Fully integrated with the Financial Management and Distribution Management Suites, the Customer Management Suite fosters a team approach. Dashboards and reports provide real-time sales data to accurately manage forecasts, quotas, and results.
Project Accounting Suite
With the Project Accounting Suite, deliver on project objectives on time and on budget. Manage complex reporting requirements. Include projects in company-wide financial reports.