Working at a Field Service Management company, you realize that customer service is everything. A happy customer is a loyal customer. But you need to keep your customers satisfied and manage their expectations, while coordinating your workforce, increasing efficiency, and maintaining your profitability. To accomplish all this there are a few key areas you need to focus on:
- Knowing your customer
- Tracking time
- Analyzing performance and improving service (first-time fix rate)
Your field service management system should help you:
- Grow billings and profitability
- Grow through excellent customer relationships
- Provide the best possible service in a profitable manner
- Increase productivity with visibility and control
You need a field management solution that can:
- Expedite assignments by shortening the time between call receipt and job assignment and ensure that your technician gets on site with the right equipment
- Track resources and match tasks to the best available resources — and generate work orders automatically
- Optimize schedules by scheduling the right people with the right skills at the right time to perform work utilizing an easy-to-use and understand calendar scheduling board
- Optimize routes for appointments with the ability to filter appointments by several different criteria and integrating with Google maps so your technicians can see the service order and route directly on their mobile device
- Manage inventory by tracking tools and repair parts spread across multiple vehicles and warehouse locations
- Manage service contracts by tracking recurring maintenance and expiration dates, helping you preserve revenue
- Manage mobile service providers by being connected to them throughout every service call so that they have complete access to all service information and customer data through their phone, iPad, or laptop
- Improve visibility and efficiency through dashboards and business intelligence
This is where Dynamic Tech Services can help.
Acumatica Service Management Options
Acumatica Cloud ERP for Service Management Companies
The Service Management Suite for Acumatica allows Acumatica to provide the best integral and versatile solution for Service companies or companies that requires Scheduling or Field Services.
With Acumatica Service Management we can help you streamline, reduce response times and costs, and improve first-time fix ratios, resulting in increased revenues and customer satisfaction that ultimately give you a competitive advantage.
Our Service Automation solution and Service Scheduling enables you to effectively manage the entire service lifecycle of your service orders and appointments, helping you get paid quicker and lower support costs – And less paperwork!
Service Management suite is built in Acumatica and seamlessly integrates all service processes with the Financial, CRM, Distribution and Project suites for a complete and comprehensive enterprise wide solution to provide a 360 degrees view of your business.
The Dispatch Calendar Board is beautifully and cleverly crafted. Get the right people to the right service or job every time.
Once you get an inbound Call from a Customer, quickly capture service needs and access customer, site, history, and resources information to shorten the time between call receipt and service or job assignment. Track resource commitments, match services to the best available resources, and schedule and if required generate work orders. Manage daily or weekly schedules automatically or using drag-and-drop tools.
A COMPREHENSIVE SOLUTION FOR SERVICE MANAGEMENT
- Scheduling, dispatching and call center
- Recurring services scheduling and contracts
- Custom forms
- Customer portal and self-service
- Mobile service management – Android & Apple iOS
- Route management – Google maps integrated
- Parts management, inventory & BOM
- Customer equipment and product maintenance
- Cloud computing – Acumatica native module!
- Wellness, Healthcare and Education Services
- Industrial Manufacturing & Equipment
- Life Sciences & Medical Equipment
- Residential & Commercial Services
- High Tech Manufacturing
- Communications Equipment
- Energy & Utilities – Oil and Gas
- Real Estate and Facility Management
KEY SERVICE MANAGEMENT FEATURES
- Scheduling, Dispatching and Call Center
- Recurring Services Scheduling And Contracts
- Route Management
- Parts Management and Purchasing
- Equipment Maintenance
- Warranty Management
- Custom Forms
- Mobile Application
- Customer Portal And Self-Service
Acumatica Cloud ERP Suites
Financial Management Suite
A powerful set of financial applications used by almost every organization, no matter how complex or simple requirements are. Bring rigor to business processes in a user-friendly way.
Distribution Management Suite
Works together with the Financial Management Suite as a full distribution solution. Starting from the requisition process to purchasing, order management, inventory tracking, automated inventory replenishment suggestions, and more.
Customer Management Suite
Fully integrated with the Financial Management and Distribution Management Suites, the Customer Management Suite fosters a team approach. Dashboards and reports provide real-time sales data to accurately manage forecasts, quotas, and results.
Project Accounting Suite
With the Project Accounting Suite, deliver on project objectives on time and on budget. Manage complex reporting requirements. Include projects in company-wide financial reports.