- This event has passed.
Acumatica Online Training: Subaccounts, Budgets, and Allocations (F230)
September 22 @ 10:00 am - September 24 @ 11:00 am
Join us for this online training where we will discuss how to configure and combine subaccounts, define budgets, and process allocations.
Acumatica ERP Experience Required: 3-6 months
Who Should Attend (relationship to Acumatica):
- Acumatica end users (customers)
Acumatica ERP version: 2020 R1
Training Description: This training introduces the configuration of subaccounts and automatically combined subaccounts in Acumatica ERP and the processing of transactions and documents with subaccounts. Also, it introduces two types of budgets and how they can be prepared in the system. The last part of the course, walks you through processing allocations in the system. The course consists of lessons that guide you step by step through the examples and explanations of the configuration and business process workflow in Acumatica ERP.
Training Syllabus: The program is covered over three days as follows:
- Day 1: Subaccounts. In this session, you will learn how to enable the needed features, configure the predefined segmented keys, and specify values for for subaccount segments. You will create a GL batch that involves subaccounts, release a batch and review the changes in a report. You will learn how to perform the process of splitting a transaction that has been posted to the wrong account into multiple correcting transactions and how to specify combined subaccount masks for different types of documents. You will also learn how to process an AP bill when combined subaccounts have been configured for AP documents and review a report that is broken down by subaccounts.
- Day 2: Budgets. In this session, you will learn how to create a ledger of the Budget type and will get information about ways you can create a simple budget in the system. You will also perform an activity that involves creating a simple budget by uploading it from an Excel file. You will learn about the elements of a budget tree structure and the ways the budget tree can be configured. You will also learn how to create and release a hierarchical budget, how to compare a budget with actual data, and how to convert a simple budget to a hierarchical budget.
- Day 3: Allocations. In this session, you will learn how to configure an allocation rule that will distribute amounts based on user-defined coefficients (weight), configure an allocation rule that will distribute amounts based on percentages, configure an allocation rule that will distribute amounts based on a dynamic ratio of the period-to-date account balances, and configure an allocation rule that will distribute amounts based on budget data. You will also learn how to run allocations that have been created in the system and review and release the generated allocation batches.
Partner Certification: This class is based on the materials of the F230 Subaccounts, Budgets, and Allocations course, which is part of the Business Consultant badge. Completion of this class does not give you an automatic completion of the related course at Partner University; you will still need to complete the exam at Partner University.
Date and time: This training meets the following three times, and attendees are expected to attend all three sessions:
- Tue, Sep 22, 2020 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PT
- Wed, Sep 23, 2020 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PT
- Thu, Sep 24, 2020 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PT
Registration URL: https://webinar.ringcentral.com/webinar/register/WN_9KGODpDUTCe384RchK1bAw*
*To provide a cloud instance for attendees, we need to generate a registration report and perform some activities to deploy the instance and send out the credentials. All this takes time and we have to do it several hours before the webinar. So we highly recommend not leaving the registration up to the last minute of the webinar start. Everyone who registers after 6 AM PT of Day 1 session will not receive the link to the cloud instance and credentials for it and will have to attend a webinar in a view-only format.
Instructor: Annita Ruggier
Annita came to Acumatica in July of 2010 with extensive experience in business, accounting and software implementation. She started in the software industry in 1999. Annita has Project Managed, implemented and trained a large number of Clients on a variety of different ERP Software packages. She has also had the opportunity to teach at Oracle University and has held such titles as CFO and Controller along with owning several of her own businesses.
For this training, attendees are expected to complete the F100 Financials: Basic course for a better understanding of the processes described in the F230 training.
None. Attendees will be provided with a cloud instance and tenant for training purposes.
Training Materials Please download the following training materials that you will need for the training:
- Training guide: F230 Subaccounts, Budgets, and Allocations.pdf
- Files for Training: F230 Files for Training.zip
Continuing Professional Education
- Program knowledge level: Intermediate
- Delivery method: Group Internet based program*
- NASBA field of study: Computer Software & Applications
- Maximum number of CPE credits that may be earned by the participant: 3
For more information regarding administrative policies—such as refunds, cancellations, and complaints—please contact Acumatica at 1-888-228-8300.
* We offer CPE credits for this course if you attend the course in the format of online instructor-led RingCentral session. During the session, we measure your attentiveness by using polling questions at random times. We provide the certificate if you have completed three polling questions per session. To get the certificate with confirmed CPE credits, after the session is complete, please send a request to email@example.com.
National Registry Statement
Acumatica is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.