Acumatica Online Training: Financial Basics – Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Processes (F100)
March 16 @ 2:00 pm - March 19 @ 3:00 pm
Audience: This course is intended for implementation consultants of the finance functionality of Acumatica ERP.
Acumatica ERP Experience Required: 3-6 months
Who Should Attend (relationship to Acumatica):
- Partners who implement Acumatica ERP Finance functionality for customers.
- Professionals who want to learn Acumatica ERP
Acumatica ERP version: 2020 R2
Training Description: This training deals with the accounts payable process and guides you through creating AP bills, payments, prepayment, and checks. This session will illustrate the accounts receivable process and guide you through creating AR invoices, credit memos. You will be illustrated how to prepare customer statements and reconcile AR and GL balances.
Training Syllabus: The program is covered over four days as follows:
- Day 1: Configuring Vendors and Non-Stock Items; Processing and Paying AP Bills. In this session, you will learn how to create a new vendor based on the default vendor class. You will review the default settings that the system has inserted from the vendor class. You will create a new non-stock item of the Charge type, with standard cost, create and release an AP bill, and then review the GL batch that the system generates as a result. You will also learn how to manually create a payment document (a printed check) and process the payment by printing the check and releasing the payment.
- Day 2: Correcting AP Bills, Paying Multiple Bills, and Processing Prepayments. In this session, you will learn how to create and release a debit adjustment, apply the debit adjustment to an open AP bill, and create and release a credit adjustment for a released AP bill. You will select the bills to be paid and prepare and release payments for multiple bills. At the end of the session, you will process a prepayment in the standard way, apply the prepayment to a bill, and enter a vendor refund for a prepayment.
- Day 3: Configuring Customers and Working with AR Invoices. In this session, you will learn how to create a new customer based on the default customer class and review the default settings that the system has inserted from the customer class. You will create an AR invoice, release the AR invoice, and then review the GL transaction that the system generates as a result of the invoice being released. You will also learn how to enter a payment, apply the payment to an AR invoice, and release the payment and the payment application to the AR invoice.
- Day 4: Correcting AR Invoices and Processing Customer Refunds. In this session, you will learn how to create and release a credit memo, apply the credit memo to an open invoice, create and release a debit memo, and apply the debit memo to a payment. You will also create a customer refund and void a customer refund.
Partner Certification: This class is based on the materials of Part 3: Accounts Payable Process and Part 4 Accounts Receivable Process of the F100 Financial Basics course, which is part of the Business Consultant badge. Completion of this class does not give you an automatic completion of the related course at Partner University; you will still need to complete the exam at Partner University.
Date and time: This training meets the following four times, and attendees are expected to attend all four sessions:
- Tue, Mar 16, 2021 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PT
- Wed, Mar 17, 2020 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PT
- Thu, Mar 18, 2020 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PT
- Fri, Mar 19, 2020 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PT
Registration URL: https://webinar.ringcentral.com/webinar/register/WN_BX80-qPRSjWAYgdIVKR-rw*
*To provide a cloud instance for attendees, we need to generate a registration report and perform some activities to deploy the instance and send out the credentials. All this takes time and we have to do it several hours before the webinar. So we highly recommend not leaving the registration up to the last minute of the webinar start. Everyone who registers after 6 AM PT of Day 1 session will not receive the link to the cloud instance and credentials for it and will have to attend a webinar in a view-only format.
Instructor: Debbie Reed
None. Attendees will be provided with a cloud instance and tenant for training purposes.
Training Materials Please download the following training materials that you will need for the training:
Continuing Professional Education
- Program knowledge level: Basic
- Delivery method: Group Internet Based program*
- NASBA field of study: Computer Software & Applications
- Maximum number of CPE credits that may be earned by the participant: 4
Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds issued. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* We offer CPE credits for this course if you attend the course in the format of online instructor-led RingCentral session. During the session, we measure your attentiveness by using polling questions at random times. We provide the certificate if you have answered polling questions during the session. To get the certificate with the confirmed CPE credits, please send a request to email@example.com after the session is complete.
National Registry Statement
Acumatica is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.