Acumatica Online Training: Financial Basics – Basic Company Configuration and Working with Batches (F100)
March 2 @ 12:00 pm - March 4 @ 1:00 pm
Acumatica ERP Experience Required: 3-6 months
Who Should Attend (relationship to Acumatica):
- Professionals who want to learn Acumatica ERP
Acumatica ERP version: 2020 R2
Training Description: This training illustrates the operations that are necessary to implement the basic configuration of a company without branches. You will configure the company without branches and configure the general ledger, cash management, credit terms, accounts payable, and accounts receivable. You will be also illustrated the basic operations in the general ledger and guided through the process of creating and posting GL batches.
Training Syllabus: The program is covered over three days as follows:
- Day 1: Basic Company Configuration. In this session, you will learn how to enable the default set of features before you start the configuration of a company and perform the configuration of a company without branches. You will learn how to configure the general ledger, cash management, credit terms, and accounts payable.
- Day 2: General Ledger—Working with Batches. In this session, you will learn how to configure accounts receivable. You will learn how control accounts are defined in Acumatica ERP and how the system restricts the use of control accounts and how to create a GL batch, release and post the batch, and review the statuses of the batch. You will also learn how to reverse a GL batch in the system.
- Day 3: General Ledger—Working with Batches. In this session, you will learn how to perform the reclassification process and how to create an auto-reversing batch in the system. You will perform the process of splitting a transaction that has been posted to the wrong account into multiple correcting transactions. You will also create schedules for recurring transactions and generate the recurring transactions.
Partner Certification: This class is based on the materials of Part 1: Basic Company Configuration and Part 2 General Ledger—Working with Batches of the F100 Financial Basics course, which is part of the Business Consultant badge. Completion of this class does not give you an automatic completion of the related course at Partner University; you will still need to complete the exam at Partner University.
Date and time: This training meets the following three times, and attendees are expected to attend all three sessions:
- Tue, Mar 2, 2021 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM PT
- Wed, Mar 3, 2020 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM PT
- Thu, Mar 4, 2020 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM PT
Registration URL: https://webinar.ringcentral.com/webinar/register/WN_dQNmIY8uTX6Swzplq2IA-g*
*To provide a cloud instance for attendees, we need to generate a registration report and perform some activities to deploy the instance and send out the credentials. All this takes time and we have to do it several hours before the webinar. So we highly recommend not leaving the registration up to the last minute of the webinar start. Everyone who registers after 6 AM PT of Day 1 session will not receive the link to the cloud instance and credentials for it and will have to attend a webinar in a view-only format.
Instructor: Jeff Spears
Jeff graduated with an accounting degree from Marshall University and worked for several years in accounting before transitioning to ERP. That transition was approximately 24 years ago. Since then, he has had a variety of roles, responsibilities, and experiences with ERP solutions from training, consulting, presales, sales, report writing, data mining, system administration, and practice management.
Jeff began working with Acumatica more than 3 years ago as a member of the Services Team where he focused on implementations and implementation assists. Today, Jeff is a member of the Partner Enablement team where he focuses on helping partners learn the implementation process. Jeff also helps the Presales team with demonstrations.
None. Attendees will be provided with a cloud instance and tenant for training purposes.
Training Materials Please download the following training materials that you will need for the training:
Continuing Professional Education
- Program knowledge level: Basic
- Delivery method: Group Internet Based program*
- NASBA field of study: Computer Software & Applications
- Maximum number of CPE credits that may be earned by the participant: 3
Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds issued. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
* We offer CPE credits for this course if you attend the course in the format of online instructor-led RingCentral session. During the session, we measure your attentiveness by using polling questions at random times. We provide the certificate if you have answered polling questions during the session. To get the certificate with the confirmed CPE credits, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org, after the session is complete.
National Registry Statement
Acumatica is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.