Acumatica Online Training: Configuring CRM Functionality (C100)
May 19 @ 1:00 pm - May 20 @ 2:00 pm
Acumatica ERP Experience Required: 3-6 months
Who Should Attend (relationship to Acumatica):
- Professionals who want to learn Acumatica ERP
Acumatica ERP version: 2021 R1
Training Description: This training course introduces you to the Acumatica ERP CRM functionality based on a set of examples that illustrate the basic configuration of Acumatica ERP instance in a small company. You will learn how to prepare the system for customer relationship management.
Training Syllabus: The program is covered over two days as follows:
- Day 1: Performing Basic Configuration of CRM Functionality and Defining Classes in CRM. In this session, you will learn how to enable the default set of features before you start the configuration of a company and perform the configuration of a company without branches. You will develop an understanding of the tasks that must be performed for the initial configuration of an Acumatica ERP instance and become familiar with the features supporting CRM functionality. You will review the numbering sequences for the CRM entities: opportunities, cases, mass emails, marketing campaigns, and sales quotes and enable the feature required for the setup of CRM functionality. You will also learn how to create a lead class, a contact class, a business account class, a campaign class, and an opportunity class. You will then select them that the system will use by default for each new respective entity.
- Day 2: Configuring Duplicate Validation and Assignment Maps. In this session, you will learn how to develop a general understanding of the settings for case classes, create a case class, and specify the case class that the system will use by default for each new case. You will learn how to configure duplicate validation for leads, contacts, and business accounts and calculate validation scores (grams) for leads, contacts, and business accounts. During the session, you will become familiar with the principles and workflow of configuring assignment maps. You will create a lead assignment map, specify a default lead assignment map in the system, create an opportunity assignment map, specify a default opportunity assignment map in the system, create a case assignment map, and specify a default case assignment map in the system.
Partner Certification: This class is based on Part 1: Configuring CRM Functionality of the C100 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) course, which is part of the Advanced CRM badge. Completion of this class does not give you an automatic completion of the related course at Partner University; you will still need to complete the exam at Partner University.
Date and time: This training meets the following two times, and attendees are expected to attend both sessions:
- Wed, May 19, 2021 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PT/1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ET
- Thu, May 20, 2021 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PT/1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ET
*To provide a cloud instance for attendees, we need to generate a registration report and perform some activities to deploy the instance and send out the credentials. All this takes time and we have to do it several hours before the webinar. So we highly recommend not leaving the registration up to the last minute of the webinar start. Everyone who registers after 6 AM PT of Day 1 session will not receive the link to the cloud instance and credentials for it and will have to attend a webinar in a view-only format.
Instructor: Mark Lauderdale
None. Attendees will be provided with a cloud instance and tenant for training purposes.
Training Materials Please download the following training guide that you will need for the training: C100 Customer Relationship Management (CRM).pdf.
Continuing Professional EducationAcumtia gram knowledge level: Basic
- Delivery method: Group Internet Based program*
- NASBA field of study: Computer Software & Applications
- Maximum number of CPE credits that may be earned by the participant: 2
Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds issued. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* We offer CPE credits for this course if you attend the course in the format of online instructor-led RingCentral session. During the session, we measure your attentiveness by using polling questions at random times. We provide the certificate if you have answered polling questions during the session. To get the certificate with the confirmed CPE credits, please send a request to email@example.com after the session is complete.
National Registry Statement
Acumatica is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.