- This event has passed.
Acumatica Online Training: Non-Stock and Service Items (D220)
September 29, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - September 30, 2021 @ 2:00 pm
Acumatica ERP Experience Required: At least one year
Who Should Attend (relationship to Acumatica):
- Professionals who want to learn Acumatica ERP
Acumatica ERP version: 2021 R1
Training Description: This course introduces the creation, sales, purchases, and drop shipment of non-stock items (including services) in Acumatica ERP based on a set of examples that illustrate the listed above processes in a small company. The course consists of lessons that guide you step by step through the examples and explanations of the configuration and business process flow related to non-stock items in Acumatica ERP.
Training Syllabus: The program is covered over two days as follows:
- Day 1: Creating and Selling Non-Stock and Service Items. In this session, you will learn how to prepare the system for the creation of non-stock items, create non-stock items, prepare the system for the creation of service items and create service items. You will also learn how to prepare a sales order for a sale of non-stock items with shipping, prepare the shipment for the sales order, prepare the invoice that corresponds to the sales order, create a sales order for a sale of services and prepare the invoice that corresponds to the sales order.
- Day 2: Purchasing Non-Stock Items and Services. In this session, you will learn how to enter a purchase order for a purchase of non-stock items including services, prepare the purchase receipt for the purchase order, prepare an AP bill that corresponds to the purchase order, enter a purchase order for a purchase of a service that does not need to be included in the applicable purchase receipt and how to prepare an AP bill that corresponds to the purchase order. Moreover, you will learn how to process a sales order for non-stock items to be drop-shipped, mark items for drop shipment in a sales order and create a drop-ship purchase order for the sales order and process the drop shipment to completion.
Partner Certification: This class is based on the materials of the D220 Non-Stock and Service Items course, which is part of the Inventory and Order Management badge. Completion of this class does not give you an automatic completion of the related course at Partner University; you will still need to complete the exam at Partner University.
Date and time: This training meets the following two times, and attendees are expected to attend both sessions:
- Wed, Sep 29, 2021 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ET
- Thu, Sep 30, 2020 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ET
*To provide a cloud instance for attendees, we need to generate a registration report and perform some activities to deploy the instance and send out the credentials. All this takes time and we have to do it several hours before the webinar. So we highly recommend not leaving the registration up to the last minute of the webinar start. Everyone who registers after 6 AM PT of Day 1 session will not receive the link to the cloud instance and credentials for it and will have to attend a webinar in a view-only format.
Instructor: Valentina Shashkova
You should complete the D100 Inventory and Order Management Basics course and be familiar with the basic sales and purchase processes that can be performed in the system.
None. Attendees will be provided with a cloud instance and tenant for training purposes.
Training Materials Please download the following training materials that you will need for the training: Inventory and Order Management Non-Stock Items.pdf
Continuing Professional Education
- Program knowledge level: Intermediate
- Delivery method: Group Internet based program*
- NASBA field of study: Computer Software & Applications
- Maximum number of CPE credits that may be earned by the participant: 2
Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds issued. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* We offer CPE credits for this course if you attend the course in the format of online instructor-led RingCentral session. During the session, we measure your attentiveness by using polling questions at random times. We provide the certificate if you have answered polling questions during the session. To get the certificate with the confirmed CPE credits, please send a request to email@example.com after the session is complete.
National Registry Statement Acumatica is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.