Acumatica Cloud ERP Hailed as G2 Spring 2020 ERP Leader – Here’s Why
Discover Why ERP-Reliant Industries Like Distribution Prefer Acumatica Cloud ERP
The latest G2 Momentum results are out, and Acumatica Cloud ERP has been listed as an ERP Momentum Leader for Spring 2020.
If you are not yet familiar with the benefits that Acumatica brings to many modern industries, this article should help explain why the Cloud ERP is the clear choice as a G2 Momentum Leader.
What Does the G2 Momentum Report Measure?
The G2 Momentum report is a reliable indicator of user satisfaction and industry buzz for various software solutions and an industry leader in review aggregation and ratings. There are also many other analyst reviews of various ERP solutions, which are constantly updated.
As you are planning your investment in a new ERP for your company, it is a smart choice to keep close watch over various ratings and reports about the solutions you are considering.
Why Is Acumatica a Leader in ERP?
Acumatica delivers true, cloud-based ERP, featuring vertical functionality that meets the needs of industries that typically rely on ERP to maintain the competitive edge, including wholesale distribution, manufacturing, field service, eCommerce, and professional services.
The fact that Acumatica can meet so many industry needs, while still maintaining high customer satisfaction, innovation, and usability ratings, is unique in the ERP sphere. As you can imagine, it is difficult to provide outstanding capabilities to such a wide range of industries – and the fact that Acumatica is succeeding in this endeavor explains why the internet is “buzzing” about the Cloud ERP.
To put Acumatica’s accomplishment in context, Sage Intacct is another leader on the G2 Momentum report for Spring 2020, but that product is primarily an accounting system for financial professionals and does not offer built-in ERP capabilities for industry verticals.
According to the 2018 Gartner report, “Critical Capabilities for Cloud Financial Planning and Analysis Solutions,” functionality is the key to cloud accounting software success. As Gartner put it: “Product functionality is the most important decision factor in cloud core financial management suite evaluations, according to survey respondents, with a vendor roadmap a key ingredient for success.”
As industry leaders have experienced, Acumatica’s impressively broad product functionality is head and shoulders above its competition, and the Cloud ERP provides great service, reliability, and flexibility as well.
Why Does Flexibility Matter for Acumatica Cloud ERP?
In the last section, you read how much importance the analysts at Gartner place on product functionality. Since added functionality arises from product flexibility, it is time to take a look “under the hood” at how flexible Acumatica Cloud ERP is.
Acumatica was developed with industry-standard code known as the .NET framework, which provides for easy interoperability, customization, and integration. Since .NET is widely known by developers, customization projects for Acumatica typically feature lower costs than other solutions, and there is no charge for the tools required to create customizations and modifications. Customers can build their own solutions using the Acumatica xRP Platform which uses .NET, C#, and HTML 5.
Other solutions on the market often limit the amount of customizations and modifications that customers can apply, and the fact that most ERPs feature proprietary code means that even the few customizations you can apply may add up quickly.
One of the greatest benefits of Acumatica Cloud ERP is the freedom it gives you to mix and match tailored, complementary solutions in order to meet your exact needs as your company evolves.
Additional Reasons Why Acumatica Leads the Pack on ERP
In addition to its in-depth vertical functionality and truly unlimited functionality, Acumatica provides a host of other benefits to its users as well:
- Acumatica flexibly delivers all types of deployments, including private and public cloud, as well as on-premises – and offers business users the ability to seamlessly switch back and forth between deployment models as needed.
- Acumatica offers unlimited users, so business leaders can add or remove additional users at any time, whereas changes to other ERP’s user counts often involve additional charges. Acumatica’s model supports the natural, organic growth of a company, which often ebbs and flows over time.
- Acumatica releases multiple, cutting-edge updates a year, but lets you choose your own timeline for installing them, so you can wait until a convenient time for your needs. Other cloud ERP solutions install updates when it is convenient for them, which can leave you scrambling to learn a changed system every quarter.
- Acumatica drives sales with integrated CRM, which adds functionality across all your departments, drives customer engagement, and can significantly increase revenues. Acumatica’s integrated CRM sets the Cloud ERP apart from its competitors and makes the product more useful to growing companies.
Acumatica Cloud ERP Delivers Critical Capabilities for Modern Companies
As you are evaluating your cloud accounting solution options, consider your long-term needs for:
- Built-in vertical functionality
- Affordable customization
- True cloud deployment capabilities
- Cost-free scalability
- Hassle-free operations
- Integrated CRM
If you discover that the “ERP” you are looking at does not provide these features, take the time to carefully think about what you are paying for with the solution. If the solution you are considering is unable to fully meet your business’s long-term, ever-evolving needs – you will want to think again before committing to it.
Get More Information About Acumatica
- Read up on other analyst reports about ERP, to stay “in the know”
- Check out ERP white papers and resources
- Contact the experts at Dynamic Tech Services to get personalized answers to your pressing ERP questions
Since 1996, Dynamic Tech Services has been helping clients make the right technology choices to build their businesses. As one of the only firms in the world with 3 Acumatica MVPs (one of whom is a 5-time recipient), we’re the experts to trust for honest Acumatica information.