Acumatica Commerce Edition for eCommerce Companies
The Acumatica Commerce Edition announced at the Acumatica Summit 2017, includes all the essentials for running a scalable eCommerce business. The core offering includes advanced financials, distribution, and integration with Magento using Kensium’s Connector. The solution is pre-configured for a multi-cloud world so you can bring in optional add-ons such as sales tax calculation, barcode scanning, CRM, and other Acumatica modules. The new edition combines Acumatica, the PCMag Editors Choice winner, with the world class Magento ecommerce solution.
Core Components of Acumatica Commerce Edition
- Advanced Financials – Handles advanced financial capabilities, including GL consolidation, sub-accounts, automatic revenue recognition, and intercompany accounting.
- Advanced Distribution – Provides advanced distribution capabilities, including multiple warehouses, inventory replenishment, automated packaging, lot and serial numbering, and kit assemblies.
- Magento Connection – Integrates Acumatica to one of the most popular, open-source eCommerce platforms.
- Product Configurator – Allows your businesses to configure, bundle, group, and upload downloadable and virtual products in Acumatica. Online visitors can see all products variations, whether its size, color, grouped products, etc.
- Acumatica CRM – Manage leads, contacts, opportunities, and accounts and see all customer interactions from initial quote to service after the sale.
- Acumatica Advanced Fulfillment – Add pick, pack, and ship capabilities with easy to use barcode scanning and printing tools
- Sales Tax Automation – Know your sales tax obligations by state and region and automatically integrate sales tax to online orders.
- Amazon Integration* – Connects Acumatica to Amazon’s Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) and Amazon Marketplace. (coming soon)