As a wholesale distributor, you know your industry is changing to deal with the “on-demand economy”.
You are facing a myriad of day-to-day challenges, including:
- Warehouse Management — you need real-time data that shows inventory levels across branches and continents providing a singular view of your business so that you can make your business and warehouses as efficient as possible
- Communication Breakdowns — you need to keep everyone connected across branches, time zones, and currencies and achieving this with a variety of systems isn’t easy
- Tight Margins — profit margins are slim, but customers still expect volume discounts and promotions
- Employee Resistance — learning an entirely new system can be daunting to employees
- Delayed Workflows — selling through multiple channels may cause delays if workflows aren’t in sync
- Lack of Mobility — employees need system access 24/7 from anywhere
- No Money for IT — replacing outdated technologies and maintaining full-time IT staff is expensive
A complete wholesale distribution solution should also include:
A well-designed, customized enterprise resource planning (ERP) system can alleviate well-known pain points for whole distribution — shifting customer demand, slim margins, and increased product and operational costs — making the distribution process more efficient.
This is where Dynamic Tech Services can help.
Acumatica Cloud ERP Inventory Management
Learn More about Acumatica Wholesale Distribution Options:
Wholesale Distribution Software
Acumatica gives you control of your wholesale distribution business through real-time dashboards to improve ordering and invoicing, better manage inventory, and efficiently deliver customer service. Acumatica’s wholesale distribution software gives you the control you need.
Control operating costs
Streamline your entire business process with Acumatica’s wholesale distribution software to improve inventory returns and reduce dead stock. Automate your entire supply chain, including leads, bids, orders, shipments, and payments. Acumatica is web-based so you can access your business data and documents from headquarters, warehouses, remote offices, and while traveling. All you need is a computer and an internet connection.
Unlimited user pricing allows you to involve employees, partners, and customers so you can automate ALL business processes – even processes that span offices, warehouses, and external partners. Acumatica gives you the option to switch between on-premise and SaaS deployments so you can minimize software costs while improving your wholesale distribution processes.
Maximize revenue opportunities through Acumatica’s flexible pricing features. Set pricing algorithms based on your latest costs or compute deal-specific prices. Use customer classes to set prices for preferred customers and define customer categories. Create customer specific pricing for key accounts.
Features built for distributors
The Acumatica Distribution Management Suite is software built for wholesale distributors. Everything you need is included in one integrated package.
- Automated order processing and e-commerce
- Inventory management
- Replenishment and transfers
- Fulfillment, shipping, and logistics
- Invoicing and billing
- Returns and reordering
- Sales automation and service management
- Drop shipments, back orders, requisitions
- Landed costs
- Interface with barcode scanners
Acumatica Cloud ERP Suites
Financial Management Suite
A powerful set of financial applications used by almost every organization, no matter how complex or simple requirements are. Bring rigor to business processes in a user-friendly way.
Distribution Management Suite
Works together with the Financial Management Suite as a full distribution solution. Starting from the requisition process to purchasing, order management, inventory tracking, automated inventory replenishment suggestions, and more.
Customer Management Suite
Fully integrated with the Financial Management and Distribution Management Suites, the Customer Management Suite fosters a team approach. Dashboards and reports provide real-time sales data to accurately manage forecasts, quotas, and results.
Project Accounting Suite
With the Project Accounting Suite, deliver on project objectives on time and on budget. Manage complex reporting requirements. Include projects in company-wide financial reports.